Monday, August 14, 2006

Three Mountain Retreat #2




These pictures are of Cedar Break Lodge. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Each bedroom has a double bed with the master bedroom having a private bath. Two of the rooms also have a bunk bed. It sleeps 10 plus it has 3 sofas. I had thought Glenn and Vickie and their family could use this one. Megan would probably have to sleep on a couch, but if she didn't want to do that she can stay in The Woods Lodge which has a bedroom with 3 sets of bunk beds. All of the lodges have full kitchens with coffee pots. I had thought that instead of assigning breakfasts to families we could all bring whatever our family likes for breakfast and just eat in our lodges. Or we could bring our breakfast to the dining hall. Either way, I think that's easier than having a big deal breakfast each morning. I've put a deposit down for us for next June 28 (Thursday) - July 1st (Sunday). I told them we'd be gone after breakfast and a short church service.
I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of the bedrooms in this one. Oh yeah, Russell was in charge of pictures!

2 comments:

Mihills Family Blog said...

I think this place looks perfect. We will all be able to get away and be together and that is the most important thing.

I think I finally have the hang of this blogging. It took me long enough. :-)
Vickie

Mihills Family Blog said...

Thanks!! I know it's hot and dry, but I think we can have a good time anyway.
I'm glad you finally got the "hang of blogging"! I think it's a great way to stay in touch.