Thursday, August 17, 2006

puppies for the boys...



Glenn and I fell in love with a couple of chocolate lab/??? at the pound. They had been just dropped off one night there. They were about 9 weeks old little girl puppies and weighed 11 pounds each when we took them in for their needed services. We took them to Graham last sunday afternoon...They traveled in the back seat of my car in a cardboard box. They really were good travelers. The boys were excited. Since then Colton has named his Peach and Lane at first wanted to name his Prairie Dog, but has since chosen Rusty.

1 comment:

Mihills Family Blog said...

They are precious! I especially like the furry one. You figured out how to post!! I'm so glad.
I would like to have a dog, especially because I think the grandkids would love it, but I don't want the mess of one. Maybe someday someone will clone one that doesn't bark, pee or poop!