Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas 2007
















I thought I'd post a few pictures since it's been such a LONG time since anyone posted anything. There are lots of posts that I check on a daily basis because they are constantly being updated. We should use this post more often!!
I think we all thank Cindy and Mike for opening their home to us again. That's no small thing as large as our family is getting. And you can take "large" anyway you like! ha
If you don't know, Jenni has a blog at http://www.the-keas-to-my-heart.blogspot.com/ and Jennifer has one at http://www.mihillscrew.blogspot.com/ And that's mihills...crew. The first time I looked at it I thought she must have been very stressed when she named it! :)
Enjoy the pics....that is if I can get it to work. I was concentrating on getting pictures of the kids when my battery went dead. That's why I don't have more of the rest of us.

Love you all, Debbie

6 comments:

Mihills Family Blog said...

Yeah....it worked. Just wanted to check this part out, too. If you're not already signed in with your google account I don't think it will let you leave a post. Just be sure to log in with your google user ID (usually your e-mail address) and your password.

Debbie

Jenn said...

uh-oh...I better update my blog! The Christmas holiday got the best of us and it's been awhile since I've posted.
Yes, thank you so, so much to Mike and Cindy for opening your home yet again. We had such a great time. The kids had a blast!
Debie-I may need a copy of your picture with all of them in the floor waiting for gifts. I took several, but didn't get them all in one!

Jenn said...

Maybe i'll throw some of my pics on. though I didn't get many either!

mandykay said...

those were great! i was going to post something the other day, but didn't cause i didn't think anyone was checking it.

Grace and Beauty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my give away!:)

erin@my little creative outlet said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog, i means a lot to me, and I wanted to return the favor! have a good day!