Thursday, April 05, 2007

SANDFEST








We went to Port Aransas last weekend for the annual Texas Sandfest. One of our friends is a Master Builder in the sand sculpture competition. We had a blast, even though we never saw the sun!! I know, it was gorgeous across the whole state of Texas, except where we were. Like I said, it didn't bother the girls at all. Although, because of all the rain, I hardly had the camera out. Here are a couple that I took. Enjoy!
Well, it looks like I got the dragon one on twice. I was trying to get a big castle, with arches, etc. Was pretty neat. The big dragon is showing the little dragon a small scale of the castle and surrounding, with a dotted line showing how to attack. It's title was "Castle Attack, 101". Cute!
The next one was titled, "And on the Seventh Day, He Rested". I thought that was neat. Then the one with the babies. I missed the title of it. Just thought it was neat. There were dozens and dozens of sculptures. So amazing. We can't wait to go next year!

3 comments:

Mihills Family Blog said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Did you get a picture of the one your friend did?

Mihills Family Blog said...

those are really great pics! looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!!

Mihills Family Blog said...

that was from mandy...by the way