Sunday, September 17, 2006







Grace's First Soccer Game


I thought it was about time for someone to put something new up, so here goes. We went to Grace's first soccer game yesterday. They are the "Ladybugs". Grace looked so cute in her uniform, but I'm not sure she was too thrilled with the game. I don't think she's much into running and sweating. It was so funny because the ball would be on the field with 3 or 4 little girls around it and it was like "Kick it." "No, you go ahead and kick it." "No, please, be my guest, kick it." Then when it did get kicked it was usually in the wrong direction.

The edge of your seat game ended with a score of zip to zip. But it was fun!!

By the way, I have no idea why Grace's picture wound up on here twice. I know I only clicked it once. One of these days I'm gonna figure this computer out!

Love ya'll, Debbie

4 comments:

Mihills Family Blog said...

Brings back memories of when Brian was in soccer. Thanks for the pictures.

Julie

Mihills Family Blog said...

The kids look so cute and are growing so much. Little Sam is adorable in that hat. Vickie

Jenn said...

I love the first picture, with the coaches studying the playbook in the background! OR are the ordering lunch? Ha.
Grace is adorable! They all are!
Emma was definitely NOT into the running and sweating either...so we took a break from sports after last summer. She started asking about it again though, and wanted to do Tball, so we signed her up. The first game, I pulled her off the field once I realized she was crying!! I asked her what was wrong, and she said she just wanted to sit with me, because there were too many bugs on the field! Takes after her mom, what can I say? After the game, I asked her what kind of bugs were out there, because I didn't see any. She said there were "big ones, small ones, medium ones and huge ones"!!

Mihills Family Blog said...

I think the guys were debating about which direction the team was supposed to run! ha I don't think they ever got it figured out.

Debbie