Monday, July 31, 2006

My weekend trip to St. Louis







My friends and I won American Airlines tickets when we went to the last home game of the Mavs season. Of course there was a catch we could only go to one of four places...so we chose St. Louis. It was extremly HOT, but we had a good time! We saw the Arch, a cool museum..where Misty might have broken her foot at, the zoo, and listened to some live music on the river and watched fireworks. By the way Misty gets married in two weeks, so keep your fingers crossed that she doesn't have to use crutches to get down the isle!!! Here are some pictures from our trip. And by the way...those stairs were MURDER!!!!!!!!

Have a good day!

Mandy

3 comments:

Mihills Family Blog said...

Very good.....Cody and I were at that game. We took Andy. For this reason we didn't make it to the fourth quarter and did not get our tickets. I can't get Deb on a plane anyway so I guess it was for the best. This is my first, and probably last, attempt to enter anything on this site. It was very fun but Deb says I don't know how to have fun so I guess I better not do this anymore....

Russell

Mihills Family Blog said...

Isn't he a smart aleck? We also went to a Ranger game (with Andy) that we could have gotten free tickets, but we didn't stay til the end of that one either.
Looks like ya'll had a great time. I've never been to St. Louis. I don't think I would have even tried the stairs.
Your pictures were great!!

Mihills Family Blog said...

I'm gonna stay nuetral on that one! No comment! :) I'm sorry that you didn't get to stay to the end...I thought it was pretty cool that they did that. We enjoyed our time there, and got to see some neat things. It was crazy hot there!!!! We are going to Boston in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing Brek and Alissa! So, why won't you get on a plane?

Mandy