Monday, July 10, 2006

I am winning 2 to zip

This blog has existed for about 24 hours now, and I am the only person to show off his/her kid. I am a little dissapointed in you all, and I offer that statement as a general challenge to the cousins, aunts and uncles, parents and granparents to start posting some photos and telling some stories.

This picture was taken of Andy on Easter Sunday.

If you have spent much time around Andy, you know that smile on his face is a permanent fixture, and it gets bigger anytime there are cars, trucks or trains to play with or look at!

Well, it appears I have an office full of folks to go tend to, and a full waiting room. Have a nice day!

Cody

6 comments:

Mihills Family Blog said...

Isn't he precious!! That is a very unbiased opinion.
Let's see something from the rest of you people!
Glenn & Vickie, I know you can do some bragging.

Mammy

Mihills Family Blog said...

A very unbiased opinion...YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Mihills Family Blog said...

OK.....who posted that last one? You have to sign your name!!

Mammy

Mihills Family Blog said...

I posted it what are you gonna do about it???

signed,
me

Mihills Family Blog said...

It has to be Mandy.

Deb Sue

Mihills Family Blog said...

Oh come on Mammy you know I was just messing with you! I love you and your unbiased opinions!!!!

Mandy